Welcome to selected-cigars.com
As a socially responsible company, we are committed to the conscientious handling of cigars and liquors within the legal requirements. The following pages will provide information on tobacco products and alcoholic drinks.
Therefore please confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
You must be over 18 years old to visit selected-cigars.com.
Section 1 Basic provisions
- The following business conditions are valid for all contracts which you conclude with us as supplier (Muhammet Genc) via the internet site www.selected.cigars.de. Insofar as nothing else is agreed on, consideration of any of your own conditions used is contradicted.
- Consumer in the meaning of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which cannot mainly be attributed to their commercial work nor their work as self-employed person. Entrepreneur is every natural or legal person, or partnership with legal capacity which exercises its independent occupational or commercial activity in concluding a legal transaction.
Section 2 Conclusion of the contract
- Subject matter of the contract is the sale of goods. Our range in the internet is non-binding and is not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
- You can put a binding purchase offer (order) in over the online shopping cart system. During this process, the goods intended for buying are put into the “shopping cart”. Via the specific button in the navigation bar, you can call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time. After calling up the page “To pay” and inserting the personal data and the payment and shipping terms, finally all order data again is shown on the order preview page. Before sending the order off, you have the possibility to again here check all details, change them (also over the function “back” of the internet browser) or cancel the purchase. After sending off the order via the button “buying”, you have submitted a binding offer to us. Then you will receive an automatic email stating that we have received your order, which however does not yet lead to contract conclusion.
- The acceptance of the offer (and thus the contract conclusion) ensues within 2 days via confirmation in text form (e.g. email), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation). If you should not have received any respective information, then you are not bound to your order any more. In this case, any possibly already rendered services are reimbursed without delay.
- Your enquiries about drawing up an offer are non-binding for you. We make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. per email), which you can accept within 5 days.
- The processing of the order and transmission of all necessary information in connection with the contract conclusion ensues via email partly automatised. For this reason, you have to make sure that the email address you have given us is accurate, the reception of the emails is technically guaranteed, and is especially not prevented by SPAM filters.
Section 3 Right of retention, reservation of title
- You can only exercise a right of retention, insofar as claims from the same contractual relationship are relevant.
- Until the complete payment of the purchase price, the goods remain in our possession.
Section 4 Liability
- We are liable in cases of intent and gross negligence, with malicious concealment of a defect, with taking over the guarantee for the nature of the object of purchase and in all other cases legally regulated.
- The liability for defects in the scope of the legal guarantee complies with the respective regulation in our customer information (part II).
- Insofar as essential contractual obligations are concerned, our liability with slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damages typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations which arise from the nature of the contract, and the violation of which would endanger the attainment of the contractual purpose, as well as obligations which the contract imposes on us according to its contents to attain the contractual purpose, the fulfilment of which makes the execution of the contract in proper form at all possible, and the observance of which you can regularly trust.
- In violating non-essential contractual obligations, the liability is ruled out with slightly negligent breaches of contract.
- The data communication via the internet according to the current technology cannot be guaranteed faultlessly and/or available at any time. We are liable in this respect neither for the constant nor uninterrupted availability of the website and the service/goods offered there.
Section 5 Choice of law, place of fulfilment and jurisdiction
- German law applies. Consumers only have this choice of law, insofar as the protection granted to the habitual residence of the consumer is not revoked through compulsory regulations of the law of the state (favourability principle).
- Place of fulfilment for all services from the business relations existing with us as well as place of jurisdiction is Düsseldorf. The same is valid if you have no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, or the place of residence or habitual residence atthe time of the filing of action is not known. The authorisation to also appeal to the court in another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
- The application of the terms of the UN Sales Convention are expressly excluded.
Section 6 Youth protection
- In selling goods which fall within the regulations of youth protection legislation, we only enter into contractual relations with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age. It is advised to note existing age limits.
- When you send your order, you guarantee that you have reached the legal minimum age and that your details regarding your name and address are accurate. You are bound to ensure that only you yourself or those people authorised by you to accept the delivery who have attained the legal minimum age accept the goods.
- Insofar as we are obliged by the legal regulations to check the age, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to only give the delivery to people who have attained the legal minimum age, and in case of doubt to have the person accepting the goods to show their ID card to check the age.
- For buying the goods, they have to have attained the age of 18, and the preceding paragraphs 1 – 3 apply, providing that the legal majority is attained instead of the legal minimum age.
1. Identity of the seller
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps towards the contract conclusion, the contract conclusion itself and the possibilities for correction ensue according to section 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (part I).
3. Contractual language, contract text saving
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the complete contract text. Before sending off the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed via the print function of the browser or be electronically secured. After we have received the order, the order data, legally prescribed information with distance contracts and the general terms and conditions are sent to you again via email.
3.3. With enquiries outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the scope of a binding offer via email which you can print or electronically secure.
4. Essential features of the goods or service
The essential features of the goods and/or service are in the item specification and the supplementary details on our internet site.
5. Prices and payment terms
5.1. The prices listed in each offer as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They contain all price components including all due taxes.
5.2. The accruing shipping costs are not contained in the purchase price. They can be called up via a specifically marked button on our internet site or in the respective item specification, are shown separately in the course of the ordering procedure and are to be borne by you additionally, insofar as it is not confirmed that the delivery is free of shipping costs.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown by a specifically marked button on our website or in the respective item specification.
5.4. Insofar as not otherwise stated with the separate payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are immediately due for payment.
6. Delivery terms
6.1. The delivery terms, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery limitations supply restrictions are on a specifically marked button on our website or in the respective item specification.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the purchased object during the shipment shall only be transferred to you with the handing over of the goods, independent of whether the shipment ensues insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a carrier not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise determined to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory warranty rights
7.1. There are statutory warranty rights.
7.2. As a consumer you are asked to immediately check the goods at delivery for completeness, obvious damages and damages during transport, and to inform us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. Should you fail to comply, this does not affect your legal warranty claims.